Montage of Papa

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Comments

Anonymous said...

Lew,

You continue in my thoughts and prayers.

Sonja AKA HazelG

Anonymous said...

Sweet you, Melinda and cherished friend, Lew,

Several messagesfrom your WAker family have been sent to you, Lew, via e-mail. Others will try to post messages here.

Please know you're in our thoughts and prayers and that you're desperately missed on WA, and that you're loved and cherished.

Tricia/onyx

Anonymous said...

Another friend from Wide Awakes checking in to say hello to Lew (we know him as CalKnight).

Lew, we've gotten to know and love you. We miss you on the forum. I enjoyed seeing the video of Back Home Again ... I'd seen it before.

Get that laptop going and check backin when you can!

Mary (altura)

Anonymous said...

Lew:

Bruce & I think of you daily -- especially when we listen to the Irish music you so thoughtfully shared. We love your rendition of "It's Good to be back home." Before we discovered Irish music we used to play that CD over and over on car trips -- expecially when we were nearing our distination. In fact, one of my gtandchildren would only go to sleep to that record when he was a baby because I would play it and rock him when he was a newborn. I like your version and pleased that we have TWO genres of music that we all enjoy. I hope you will be singing again.

Love & hugs --

Bette & Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments for papa, I will repost them on hte main page. Thank you!