Montage of Papa

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hi Lew,
Aurora and I are thinking of you and the good times we have together.

I'm adding a favorite thought (author unknown ) that expresses my feelings also , gives me a better feeling that's not negative.
With Love, Gene and Aurora.

DO NOT STAND AT MY GRAVE

Do not stand at my grave and weep;
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow:
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain;
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken
in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush.
Of quiet birds in circled flight;
I am the soft star that shines at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there, I did not die."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments for papa, I will repost them on hte main page. Thank you!