Montage of Papa

Thursday, May 28, 2009

More comments posted

Hi Lew,

I'm so grateful your daughter put this blog page up, and to Dolly for letting us know.

You taught me a lot about living, with your Grace, humor, kindness, strength, knowledge and love of music, etc.

It's amazing that people that have never met, can have their lives touched and blessed to such a degree.

You have touched mine Lew. I'm proud and honored to have known you through your sharing online.

My prayers and best wishes are with you and your family.

You made a difference and an impact.
Thank you.

Love
Cindy
(Rheo)

Anonymous said...

Lew,

FOOTPRINTS

One night a man had a dream. He
dreamed he was walking along the
beach with the LORD. Across the sky
flashed scenes from his life. For each
scene, he noticed two sets of footprints
in the sand; one belonging to him, and
the other one to the LORD.

When the last scene of his life flashed
before him, he looked back at the
footprints in the sand. He noticed that
many times along the path of his life
there was only one set of footprints. He
also noticed that it happened at the very
lowest and saddest times in his life.

This really bothered ham and he
questioned the LORD about it. "LORD,
you said that once I decided to follow
you, you'd walk with me all the way. But
I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life, there is
only one set of footprints. I don't
understand why when I needed you
most you would leave me."

The LORD replied, My precious,
precious child, I love you and I would
never leave you. During your times of
trial and suffering, when you see only
set of footprints, IT WAS THEN THAT I
CARRIED YOU."

Sending you sunshine,
Gee

Rheo said...

I really like the picture that you have up with you and your dad.

Cindy
(Rheo)

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Lew!
    Hope you were able to get some moments of comfort and sleep throughout the night.

    Thinking of you.

    Cindy
    (Rheo)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments for papa, I will repost them on hte main page. Thank you!